Daily Thoughts To Think About

Finally, brothers, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellance, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. - Philippians 4:8



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Safe In The Arms of Jesus

Good Morning!

Psalm 121 (English Standard Version)
My Help Comes from the LORD
A Song of Ascents.

1I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth.
3He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
4Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5The LORD is your keeper;
the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7The LORD will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
8The LORD will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore


Yesterday was a long day … Miss N didn’t get into the operating room until 7:15 p.m. and didn’t get up to her room until after 11 – but she is okay, and the surgery went well.

The biopsy shows that Miss N had (past tense) a neuroendocrine tumor. The doctor says it was not attached and they got all of it. But the tumor does release hormones that can cause further problems so we will be visiting an oncologist for further treatment. We will not know whether on not the tumor was cancerous until the pathology report – so there’s our prayer point for the next week or so.

I do appreciate your prayers for Miss N – and my good friend Euell who stayed with me until we knew Norma was safe. I shared with him – and with my Mother (who always seems to be the most difficult call for me to make emotionally – don’t know why) that Miss N is in the arms of Jesus regardless of the outcome. As the Psalm says, He is our keeper … isn’t that great?

God bless each of you this good day – in Jesus name.

Agape’


Mr. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment