Daily Thoughts To Think About

Finally, brothers, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellance, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. - Philippians 4:8



Saturday, December 25, 2010

... A Child Is Born ...

I know it is Saturday. I know it is Christmas morning. And normally I would not interrupt but …

I awoke this morning about 3 a.m. – typical day for Mr. Jim. I got up and wandered into the kitchen; took a few of the biscuits left over from yesterday’s brunch and made cheese biscuit toast; poured a cup of day old coffee; and wandered into the computer room at 6766. I looked at my email – Heather had posted some pictures from the brunch; and I went to facebook where Heather had posted (at about 9 p.m. last night):

Just now... with her mommy and daddy and sister and Aunt Heather gathered around her little bed... my niece Jamie just prayed to ask Jesus into her heart...on Christmas Eve... it was a sweet and precious time. Angels, I'm sure, are rejoicing

I think this is a gift worth sharing to all the readers of the Good Morning … “a child is born …”

Merry Christmas!

Agape’


Mr. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment